Service Delivery Manager
- Permanent, full-time role
- Essential service provider
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Extra income is possible through incentives
- Company vehicle
We are on a mission to provide unrivalled customer service and our Service Delivery teams play a focal part in ensuring that our customers receive this every day.
No day will be the same in your role as a Service Delivery Manager as you lead a service team in operational efficiencies and ensure your team delivers the highest level of customer service.
Previous background in a B2B service or retail industry would be an advantage. The ability to demonstrate a successful track record in customer service, sales, and business development is essential.
To succeed in this role you will have the following attributes:
- A strong passion for customer service and growing a business through effective leadership skills
- Ability to set, manage and achieve service and sales team targets
- A proven track record in managing people
- Experience in customer account management
- A high level of interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and drive to achieve results
- Effective communication skills
Alsco NZ is offering an attractive salary including a company vehicle, and the opportunity to earn incentives. For the right person, this is a great chance to advance and build a career with a company that is passionate about promoting from within.
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Please note that applications are reviewed on a daily basis and applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as the closing date may change without notice once the position has been filled.
If this sounds like you, get in touch by hitting that apply button. We can't wait to hear from you!
Preferred candidates will be required to undergo a full medical check including drug and alcohol testing prior to confirmation of employment.