ALSCO NZ has a permanent, full-time role based in Porirua within an existing team assisting the administrative function for Wellington Branch.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Completion of stock take categories each month with a high level of accuracy
- Ensure a consistent daily supply of consumable stock for orders and service items while maintaining agreed stock levels
- Daily communication and cooperation with all internal and external customers
- Completion of administration documentation on time in compliance with the company policies and procedures
- Support Health & Safety administration and leadership as Branch Chief Emergency Warden and one of two first aiders
To succeed in the role, you will need to possess:
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to increase your knowledge and capabilities
- An ability to organise and manage time and tasks efficiently
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with customers, suppliers and other departments
- Assertive, persuasive, proactive and a team player attitude
- Sound analytical skills, a high level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in customer service, inventory/warehousing control systems and utilising Microsoft Office is essential
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player, who thrives on a challenge and is looking to develop a career with a leading global company.
This position represents a great opportunity to work for an organisation which has a great culture and likes to promote from within.
Preferred candidates will be required to undergo a full medical check including drug and alcohol testing prior to confirmation of employment.