Telesales / Customer Service Agent
- Kingsland, Auckland
- Full-time - Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
- 3 months fixed-term, with the potential for permanent
Who are you?
You're a born phoned-based sales superstar. You've got at least three years of sales experience under your belt, preferably in a contact centre environment or over the phone. Your interpersonal and communication skills are second to none and you are a well-seasoned salesperson.
What's the job?
We are looking for an energetic person to join our Telesales team in Kingsland Auckland.
A key responsibility of the role is the maintenance and growth of an internal customer database therefore the successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As you'll be working to daily and weekly targets, you will also need to be adept at identifying potential new business and placing outbound cold calls, as well as closing deals over the phone or email.
If you love the thrill of a sales environment and have excellent communication skills, then this job is for you.
What skills do you need?
- Highly motivated, resilient and committed to achieving excellent results
- A genuine interest in providing the customer with the options/solutions that they require
- A positive attitude, with an unyielding passion for success
- No reluctance at all to pick up the phone and make the call
- Target-driven, with a desire to exceed your KPIs
- Prior experience in a similar role (highly desirable)
If this sounds like you, this is your chance to get on board with a market leader who values and invests in our people. Don't let this opportunity pass you by, apply now with a current CV.