Key Account Manager
- Career development opportunity
- Strong relationships role
- Wiri, Auckland based - friendly culture
For over 85 years, Deane Apparel has been the premium supplier of workwear to some of the world's leading brands. Our mission is to make workwear a source of pride and delight for companies and their people. We do this by creating inspiring, stylish and functional work attire for our clients across the corporate, industrial, hospitality and healthcare industries. We offer full-service capabilities and expertise which creates a seamless experience for our customers. With a heritage in design and delivery, we offer something not many companies in our space can - a genuine understanding and experience in continually innovating our products and services.
Visit www.deaneapparel.co.nz to learn more about us.
This vitally important sales role reports to the NZ Direct Sales Manager and is directly responsible for some of our major customers. It is vacant due to an internal promotion, so you'll have someone to call on who knows the role inside out.
The role involves:
- Maximising sales opportunities through increased sales to existing Key Account clients
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of Key Account contracts relevant to supporting clients and maximising sales
- Ensuring all clients are fully informed of our services
- Continuously monitoring NZ-wide competitor, product and promotional activity
- Providing information, resources and support to our sales and client services reps for servicing the accounts
- Completing all administrative tasks associated with servicing and supporting each Key Account client
- For nominated major accounts, supporting and understudying the Senior Business Development Manager, including preparations for major uniform roll-outs
- Experience in consultative selling preferably in a business to business environment
- Evidence of an ability to build strong, genuine working relationships with previous clients
- A commercial mindset and a high level of comfort working with numbers
- Excellent written English
- Experience working with Salesforce would be a benefit but not imperative
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- A can-do, energic and collaborative approach
What you'll receive in return:
- Salary and company car (available for personal use)
- An invitation to join our incentive-based earning scheme
Plus, the opportunity to:
- Create your mark! We're looking for someone with energy and ideas; the right person will have a lot of scope to make this their own
- Grow your personal brand! Work in a company which encourages personal growth and internal promotion; the person moving on from this role is re-locating to our Sydney office
- Do good! Be part of a company trying to make a difference; our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy is focused on making a difference within the apparel industry including giving our staff a day a year to support their chosen charity
We'd very much like to hear from you!
Please forward in the strictest confidence your CV and covering letter detailing how you fit the above criteria. When pressing the apply button you'll be redirected to the Alsco NZ careers page, Deane Apparel is a division of Alsco NZ.