Service Delivery Manager
Join Alsco in this fantastic opportunity, leading our high performing Hamilton service team as a Service Delivery Manager.
We reward well, with a good package circa $84,000 including company vehicle, the opportunity to earn incentives and the opportunity to advance and build a career with a company that is passionate about promoting from within.
Alsco is a multi-national company, providing Textile Rental Solutions to a wide range of businesses throughout New Zealand.
If you're up for a challenge with lots of variety, this is the role for you. From managing, mentoring and training a team of Service Delivery staff to covering staff leave by getting out on the road, servicing our customers
The essentials for the role are:
- A great track record in Supervision and Team Leadership
- Exceptional time management, planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrated success at delivering customer service excellence
- Experience in driving team sales performance
- Account Management and Business Development experience
- Full clean driver's license
If you have the drive and determination to help Alsco be the best we can be, along with strong customer service principles, a positive attitude and a great sense of humour, we want to hear from you.
Pre-employment medical assessments are required including drug and alcohol testing.