Sales Development Manager
Do you enjoy pursuing strategically important sales opportunities, working with major national organisations, and mentoring other sales people to achieve the best outcomes for everyone?
Are you looking for a strategic sales and national account development role with a great base salary, company car and substantial bonuses available?
If yes, this is your opportunity to join an extremely stable company with 110 years' history in New Zealand and ongoing career opportunities.
Alsco is the nationwide market leader in the Textile, Health & Safety, Washroom Services and Hygiene Consumables market, with branches covering the entire country.
In order to support both our 2 Wellington-based operations and our nationwide efforts, Alsco is seeking high calibre applicants for a new Sales Development Manager role based in Porirua, Wellington Region.
In this role you will:
- Assist the National Senior Management Team in the care and development of our National Account portfolio, with an eye for growth.
- Support the local Branch Managers in ensuring their branches achieve and exceed budgeted revenue growth.
- Work with, coach and mentor existing Sales people within the region to ensure all target and budgeted growth requirements are met.
- Secure and develop strategically important clients, both new and existing.
- Provide regular updates on sales progress, key relationship development and market activity (both ours and our competitors)
This role combines the freedom to develop new strategic business opportunities, with the ability to care for a portfolio of existing National Accounts and be recognised for their growth.
To that end, this role will suit applicants with experience with both Strategic Business Sales and National Account Management, although the role is flexible enough that applicants with a strong skillset in either will be seriously considered.
Remuneration for this role is in the form of a competitive base salary, substantial bonuses for achievement, a company car and ancillaries.
Alsco as an organisation is extremely stable, and this reflects in our workforce - many of our current sales and customer development team members have been with us over 10 years. If you are tired of organisations that 'churn and burn', and you have a desire to develop a career path with a very stable organisation with ongoing promotion opportunities, this is the role for you.
If the above piques your interest, and you have good experience in a high performance customer facing role and strong sales competencies, we'd love to hear from you.
Alsco is a drug and alcohol free company, and employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug testing.