NZ Direct Sales Manager
- Growing successful company, B2B selling
- Leading Australasian corporate apparel and workwear company
- Great Sales Management career growth opportunity
- Wiri, Auckland based - friendly, supportive culture
For over 85 years, Deane Apparel has been the premium supplier of workwear to some of the world's leading brands. Our mission is to make workwear a source of price and delight for companies and their people, and we do this by creating inspiring, stylish and functional work attire for our clients across the corporate, industrial, hospitality and healthcare industries. We offer full-service capabilities and expertise which creates a seamless experience for our customers. We are humble in our leadership and ambition, yet with a heritage in design and delivery, we offer something not many companies in our space can - a genuine understanding and experience in continually innovating our products and services.
Visit www.deaneapparel.co.nz to learn more about us.
Critical to our operational success this role leads our NZ direct sales team. With 7 direct reports you'll be busy coaching and mentoring the team to deliver our sales targets and best customer experience. This is a hands on operational role, you must love the day to day hustle and bustle of a busy solution selling team. Most importantly you have successful experience in leading and managing a sales team. Reporting to the Divisional Manager - Direct Sales NZ you'll have a very experienced mentor to provide a comprehensive handover to set you up for success.
The role involves ensuring the:
- Consistent achievement of business development targets for Key SMEs, Reseller, Rural and Workwear Accounts
- Retention and growth of Key SMEs, Reseller, Rural and Workwear Accounts
- NZ Direct Sales Support, Customer Services and Shop Teams deliver excellent service to customers and our sales team
- Sales team develop and achieve their success standards in a sustainable manner
- Plenty of experience in consultative selling within a 'business to business' environment
- A minimum of 2 years' successful sales team management experience
- Strong business development and key account management skills
- A track record of meeting or exceeding sales budgets
- Excellent communication skills, able to build strong sustainable relationships
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
You'll be offered:
- Salary, company car (available for personal use) and incentive-based earning opportunity
- Career growth
- Join a committed, friendly team with an excellent culture
We'd very much like to hear from you!
Please forward in the strictest confidence your CV and covering letter detailing how you fit the above criteria.