Service Coordinator / Administrator
We have an exciting position available for a Service Coordinator/Administrator located at our Auckland Laundry in Kingsland.
Alsco is a market leader in the textile rental and washroom services industry throughout New Zealand.
We are currently looking for a professional and switched-on Coordinator for this very busy role. This is a critical role to support our team through managing customer service as well as being in charge of a variety of administration tasks and support duties. It will also involve some H & S administration duties across departments.
You will be a self-starter and have a high capacity for problem solving and juggling multiple tasks. You will need a pleasant and professional telephone manner as you will also be responsible for answering calls coming into our branch and handling customers' queries.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with customers and other departments
- An ability to organise and manage time and tasks efficiently
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- A high level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Solid computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A very strong customer focus
- High levels of initiative and a can do attitude
- Commitment to be a positive team player
We are a drug free site with pre-employment and random drug testing.