- Permanent, full time role - $19.00 per hour
- Parking available on site
- Burnside, Christchurch based with a friendly team
For over 85 years, Deane Apparel has been the premium supplier of workwear to some of the world's leading brands. Our mission is to make workwear a source of pride and delight for companies and their people, and we do this by creating inspiring, stylish and functional work attire for our clients across the corporate, industrial, hospitality and healthcare industries. We offer full-service capabilities and expertise which creates a seamless experience for our customers. We are humble in our leadership and ambition, yet with a heritage in design and delivery, we offer something not many companies in our space can - a genuine understanding and experience in continually innovating our products and services.
Visit www.deaneapparel.co.nz to learn more about us.
Our busy team are committed to delivering the best customer experience and need an extra pair of hands to help with the workflow. This new position reports to our team leaders and is part of a production line.
Duties of the role include:
- Carrying out safety stitching (5 thread) on all parts of any garment
- Sewing panels and cuffs
- Carrying out other sewing duties as the work flow requires in other parts of the production line
To be successful, you'll have:
- A sound grounding in, and a passion for sewing
- Minimum of 3 years' sewing experience in a commercial environment
- Experience in safety stitching (5 thread) complete garments
- Excellent panel and cuff skills
- A drive for accuracy, and rigorous attention to detail
- The ability to lift up to 10kgs
- Good time management skills
- Good relationship and collaboration skills
If this sounds like you, we'd very much like to hear from you!
Please apply online along with a CV and covering letter detailing how you fit the above criteria. If you don't have a CV or would like some more information call Juliette in 021 444 121.