Health & Safety / Service Administration
- Global company with outstanding career growth opportunities
- Showcase your Health & Safety and Administration experience
- Work with an energetic, positive and forward-facing team
About The Company
Alsco Fresh & Clean is a leading Washroom services and products supplier in New Zealand with a strong presence in many New Zealand industries. Alsco is an incredibly committed organisation that takes pride in looking after their clients and employees, as well as delivering exceptional customer service.
The Auckland Fresh & Clean division has a significant customer base and is responsible for the delivery of products and services to approximately 8,000 customers throughout Auckland and Northland.
About The Role
Alsco Fresh & Clean is seeking to engage a new graduate to perform Health & Safety administration and Service Administration duties based at our Kingsland, Auckland location.
Duties would include:
- Service Team reporting, data collection, customer service requests
- Health & Safety and Quality Systems support and administration
- Health & Safety compliance support and administration
- Administration of in-house Health & Safety software portal
- Assist with coordinating health and safety training programmes
- Support recruitment and onboarding processes and inductions
The relevant candidate is likely to be a graduate who has majored in Human Resource Management including Health and Safety related tertiary studies. We are looking for a self-motivated, passionate individual that can work autonomously. This is a great opportunity to apply your studies in a practical manner to develop their H&S, Administration and HR skills and make a difference with measurable outcomes.
This person will require strong people skills, attention to detail, systems orientation, professional written communication skills and sound research and analytical abilities. We have a dynamic working environment (no two days are the same), key to your success will be your proven agility and can-do attitude to manage the unexpected with ease.
All relevant training, system access, support and information will be provided.
As part of the recruitment process, you may be required to attend several interviews and complete a psychometric assessment. The preferred candidate will be required to undergo a full medical check including drug and alcohol testing prior to confirmation of employment.