Service Delivery Supervisor
Fresh & Clean Auckland has a fantastic opportunity for the right person as a Service Delivery Supervisor. Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, this challenging role will require you to mentor and train a team of Service Delivery staff. It can be a physically demanding job and at times will require on the road servicing for our Customers first hand, while covering staff leave.
You will lead a service team in operational efficiencies and ensure a high level of customer service is maintained throughout Auckland and Northland regions.
To be successful in the role you will require:
- The ability to help drive health and safety initiatives
- Self-motivation and a positive attitude
- Strong customer service principles
- Drive and determination to help Alsco be the Best Service Provider
- To not be afraid to get your hands dirty
- A great sense of humour
- Full Clean Drivers License ( manual )
Please apply for this job if you have:
- A track record in Supervision and Team Leadership
- Exceptional time management, planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrated success at delivering Customer Service excellence
- Experience in driving team sales performance
We reward well, with a good starting rate, the opportunity to earn incentives and for the right person the opportunity to advance and build a career with a company that is passionate about promoting from within.
Pre-employment checks apply - Medical, Police, Drug & Alcohol.