Service Manager Auckland
- Join our Senior Management team
- Complete control and responsibility for service deliverables in the Auckland region
- Limitless potential for career advancement and growth
- Package circa $130,000 plus
Our Auckland Textile Branch is seeking a highly motivated, results driven Service Manager to lead a large Service team, delivering unrivalled customer service. Experience in the Laundry or Textile industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
You will be responsible for managing in excess of 6000 diverse customers across all market sectors, which will require a propensity to prioritise and control multiple tasks simultaneously. As a senior appointment within the business, the Service Manager is expected to provide real leadership and direction to the branch.
In addition to the above, you will be accountable for delivery of the following:
- Efficient and on-going delivery of services within a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Manage and control costs to agreed budgets across all aspects of Service
- Plan, direct, monitor and control all activities of the Service Team
- Facilitate the recruitment, induction and training of Service personnel
- Embrace and fortify the company's core vision and values with a high importance placed on managing H&S and ensuring a safe working environment for all team members
To be successful for this position you will possess the following key attributes:
- Excellent people management and mentoring skills
- Good organisational and communication skills to deal with a diverse workforce and customer base
- A team approach with an enthusiastic/positive outlook
- High levels of resilience and a determination to deliver successful outcomes
- A passion for safety
- A commitment to leading by example
- A strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary (including quarterly incentive program), company vehicle, job security and career development opportunities.