- Global company with outstanding career growth opportunities
- Showcase your Logistics, Sales and Team Management experience
- Work with an energetic, positive and forward-facing team
Alsco is a global company and the leader in textile services worldwide.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join the Palmerston North team as a Service Manager. This important role will be responsible for a large customer base with revenues of circa $7.2 million per annum.
Reporting to the Branch Manager this challenging role will require you to manage and mentor a team of service delivery people along with overseeing the logistics of our longhaul transport network throughout the lower North Island.
To be successful in the role you will require:
- Self-motivation, drive and determination to help Alsco be the Best Service Provider
- Demonstrated team management ability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player who understands and promotes branch strategic objectives
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Market orientation, proactively identifying new opportunities and developing plans to realise market potential
- Results focused, with a track record of achieving agreed targets
- Previous experience in managing long-haul distribution would also be desirable
Alsco offers great career opportunities and a rewarding salary package including a vehicle, mobile phone and performance bonus. If you meet the above criteria we look forward to hearing from you.
Preferred candidates will be required to undergo a full medical check including drug and alcohol testing prior to confirmation of employment.