- Package $110k OTE including salary, bonuses, and company car for personal use
- Substantial additional bonuses for high performers
- Flexible working hours and locations, no regular weekend work
- Significant in-company career progression opportunities
- Hamilton based, covers Waikato Region.
This role combines the freedom to develop new business opportunities while caring for a portfolio of existing accounts, you will be recognised for their growth.
Do you get a buzz out of developing your customer base and working with new and existing clients to grow share of wallet? Do you want to work for an extremely stable business? Are you tired of organisations that 'churn and burn'? Do you have a desire to develop a career with promotion opportunities?
If yes, this is your opportunity to join a company with 110 years' history in New Zealand. Alsco is the nationwide market leader in the Textile, Health & Safety, Washroom Services and Hygiene Consumables market, with branches Worldwide
To support our business, Alsco is seeking high calibre applicants for a new Client Manager role based in Hamilton.
This role will suit applicants with experience with both New Business Sales and Account Management, although the role is flexible enough that applicants with a strong skill set in either will be seriously considered.
In this role, you will:
- Support our Branch Manager with the growth of our local customer base, both existing and potential
- Grow the significant existing customer base (approximately 1500 service locations in the region you will cover) through growing 'share of wallet' and increasing product penetration
- Manage a personal portfolio of clients with an eye for growth, while retaining the ability to approach almost any business in the wider region
- Provide regular updates on sales progress, key relationship development and market activity (both ours and our competitors)