Service Delivery Driver
- Accredited Employer with Immigration NZ
- Full-time, permanent role, 40 hours, Monday to Friday, early start / early finish
- $31 per hour, overtime rate of T1.5 paid after 40 hours worked
- Extra income possible through commissions and incentives
- Established and stable global service company
Alsco is a Textile Rental company, laundering and delivering rental garments, floor mats and towels throughout New Zealand. Our business also includes managed first response, managed washroom services, supplies and consumables.
We are looking for a real go-getter who is passionate about customer service, to carry out servicing around Queenstown, Lakes Districts. Get out and get some fresh air every day!
You will service various routes and will be responsible for the servicing across the whole customer base! You need to enjoy talking to people, be reliable and ready to work hard and have a full and clean NZ driver's licence. We would like you to have customer service experience, but apart from that, we will teach you everything you need to know!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Servicing customer base within the Queenstown, Lakes District to maintain customer loyalty by delivering and managing our products / services on site;
- Maintaining a high standard of vehicle appearance, driving courteously and safely;
- Completing sales and service-related paperwork;
- Performing customer stocktakes;
- Effectively managing the stock on the routes and loading / unloading vehicles;
- Achieving sales targets;
Here at Alsco, we reward our employees well! We offer a good starting rate, the opportunity to earn commission and incentives for the right person, the opportunity to advance and build a career with a company that is passionate about promoting from within. We believe that our people are our most important asset and so as part of our team, you will receive ongoing training, mentoring and support.
If you are someone who is looking for a stable, position who has a proven, reliable work history, we want to hear from you.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a full pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening.