Plant Processing Manager
- Take your People Management skills to the next step
- Enjoy a supportive team culture
- Embrace a competitive salary package and generous benefits!
Challenge and support: if these are two things you're looking for in your next Management role then we have an opportunity for you! We are seeking a Plant Processing Manager for Alsco Christchurch.
So if you're ready to draw upon that experience you have under your belt, and take the next step in your Management career, then keep reading!
You're process-oriented, results-driven and you've got an eye for the smaller details. You're also a born communicator, with highly-developed interpersonal skills and a desire to set a great culture within your team. That's why we'd love for you to be part of our journey. And right now, we're looking for a talented people manager just like you to drive top performance and impeccable safety standards in Christchurch. Are you up for the ride?
In this varied role, you'll appreciate the chance to take real ownership of your team - and your results, as you:
- Manage all aspects of production, keeping it efficient and timely
- Oversee budgets and control expenses within your portfolio
- Draw upon your experience of efficient manufacturing or labour-intensive processing to coach, manage and review your team
- Uphold our high standards of safety without compromise
You'll draw huge satisfaction from the ability to really shape and develop your team. But the good things don't stop there - we'll also make sure we make it worth your while.
In addition to your competitive salary, you'll have access to subsidised health insurance and KiwiSaver contributions. You'll have the chance to accrue rewards for long service, you'll enjoy our family-friendly hours, and have huge potential for further learning and progression.
Don't delay, apply now!