Service Delivery Manager
We now have a position available for a Service Delivery Manager to lead a service team of 27 in operational efficiencies and ensure a high level of customer service is maintained throughout Auckland.
Previous background in a B2B service industry would be an advantage. The ability to demonstrate a successful track record in customer service, sales, and business development is essential.
To succeed in this role you will have the following attributes:
- A strong passion for customer service and growing a business through effective leadership skills
- Ability to set, manage and achieve service and sales team targets
- A proven track record in managing people
- Experience in customer account management
- A high level of interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and drive to achieve results
- Effective communication skills
Fresh & Clean is offering an attractive salary including a company vehicle, and the opportunity to earn incentives. For the right person, this is a great chance to advance and build a career with a company that is passionate about promoting from within.
Preferred candidates will be required to undergo a full medical check including drug and alcohol testing prior to confirmation of employment.