- Career advancement
- Promotion opportunities
- Support and encouragement of your drive and enthusiasm
Does your current job offer all this? If not, it might be time to jump to Alsco!
We are looking for a person with serious career aspirations who is craving a hands-on role and direct involvement in improving processes on the plant floor, to join our team as Production Supervisor. Your drive and enthusiasm will be fundamental in helping to implement positive outcomes and inspire our team to new heights in process management and productivity.
At Alsco, we believe our employees are our most important asset. As part of our team you receive ongoing training, mentoring and support. We are a leader in our field, and recognized as an employer of choice.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Supervising, leading, coaching and motivating a diverse team of individuals
- Optimising plant processes and continuous improvements
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety standards
- Improving Service Quality Standards to external and internal customers
We are looking for a person who can demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm for success and personal development
- Experience in supervising, coaching and motivating others
- A high level of attention to detail
- Computer literacy (Excel, Outlook etc.)
Experience in Lean Manufacturing would be a distinct advantage along with excellent people management skills. A positive attitude and desire to make a difference will be the key in making this position your own.
As this is a salaried role there are expectations that some extra hours and Saturday work would be required.